Balance

Posted by: vkwspirit / Category:

The name of the game is Balance! It seems whatever I confront each day, it is yet another opportunity to find my balance. I was in JoAnn Fabric's the other day and saw an interesting piece. It was a wall decor made of wood and on it were the words: "Life is like riding a bike, to keep your balance you have to keep moving."

Most of my life people have commented about how I do not seem to relax well. I always have to be doing something. Even when I watch TV I find my hands occupied with some kind of hand work. Knitting, sewing, filing my nails.....yep, I am definitely guilty of not simply sitting idle. What I have observed is if I am engaged in something action oriented there is less "head chatter." That is to say, it seems to be satisfied I'm focused on something. If I am not, my mind has plenty to say to me about everything! What I also know is movement helps me satisfy the need I have to accomplish something. Good, bad, or indifferent, it seems some sort of action keeps me in balance. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment