Wondering 2

Posted by: vkwspirit / Category:

  Tonight I wonder about those that say our country "should" only let immigrants into our country that are Christian. I guess they have forgotten our ancestors that made the long and arduous voyage here to American came seeking religious freedom. They wanted the right to believe what they knew in their heart was true, not what was dictated by those in authority. Sometimes I wish Jesus would return and straighten this whole mess out. And then I remember that when he lived among us and practiced what he preached he was crucified on a cross, and then I am grateful he is not in this world. Rather, I am grateful he lives in the hearts of those that seek and live what he taught, "to love thy neighbors as thyself." I am grateful for the many, many people who live by his teachings rather than a specific denomination.  
  


0 comments:

Post a Comment