Wicked

Posted by: vkwspirit / Category:

  I have decided that in 2015 I am going to find love in absolutely everything ... including things that seem "wicked." This is the year I will more clearly and sincerely understand not knowing. That is big for me since I have spent most of my life trying to understand the "whys" of life. Just ask my children about that, they will quickly respond, "Oh yes, that is my mother! Always trying to figure things out; find a way to make things better." No doubt it was a broken record they were glad to get rid of once CD's were invented.
  I am most grateful for my curious mind, for it has assisted me with learning, how to learn. That is to say, regardless the situation, my mind has an endless supply of possibilities from which to figure the "whys" of whatever was the flavor of the day.
  Indeed, life has given me ample opportunity to uncover the "good" in all things. This year, it is time I step into the place where "wicked" resides and see what beauty lies beneath the surface. For I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that when I am willing to sit with "wicked," I will more deeply understand and love myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment