A Student . . .

Posted by: vkwspirit / Category:

It never ceases to amaze me how I can continue to learn something every single day! Perhaps it is another teaching for my Ego so that I can be reminded the world is full of "unknown's." And, these "unknown's" certainly add to the mystery of life; which, quite frankly, makes for more adventure! 

There is an old saying that goes, "Just when I learned the answers, they changed the questions" . . . I believe that is a message for our soul's to help us stay humble. When I look over my shoulder at my life, I am reminded that most of what I have learned came from those that sought guidance from me with their concerns. It was in the process of helping someone else with their situation that I gained the greatest insights as to have to "be" in life. And so, I gratefully accept that for as long as I take breath in this world, I will forever be, "A Student!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment