Whispers

Posted by: vkwspirit / Category:

    The inner chatter seems to be more gentle these days; boy am I grateful! There was a time when my thoughts were loud and boisterous. Of course, they rarely had nice things to say to me; mostly, they were questioning my choices and "encouraging me" to second guess my decisions. How very grateful I am they have become my friend! Now when they speak to me they are in smooth, round words and more in the tone of a whisper...like a gentle reminder to "pay attention." Whew, what a relieve!
    These whispers have become my friend, they seem to have listened to my request to assist me with the changes I select and offer guidance with decisions. They also serve as a grand mirror to show me how much more loving and gentle I am to myself.  With soft words of love they guide my path in whatever direction I choose . . . I am most grateful for these Whispers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment