Friday

Posted by: vkwspirit / Category:

It is so interesting how everyone loves Friday! Whether a person does not like their work, or loves their work, Friday is always a good day! Maybe, just maybe, it is because we have a sense of completion -- something has been accomplished and now we can enjoy the weekend. That would be my wish for everyone; that they really enjoyed their work, and the weekend is the "icing on the cake!" I find it most interesting, that although I am retired from going to work at precisely the same time Monday - Friday, I still rejoice on Friday! So, with a hopeful spirit, I am taking the stance that it is because we all love spending time with our family and friends, and, of course, sleeping in! Let me know your take on the infamous TGIF!


0 comments:

Post a Comment